Senior Software Engineer (Backend) at accuRx (30th September)
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join us and help shape the future of our product.
Working closely with our CTO and VP of Engineering, you will pioneer development and be relied upon as one of our greatest technical experts. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you'll scale and innovate our product like never before, as well as build brand new solutions. You'll also play a key role in driving technical product choices as part of a cross functional product team.
You'll work closely with other Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Researchers and our Clinical team. Together you will work in six week cycles to deliver specific product goals.
You'll be part of an incredibly talented & diverse team of men and women, all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare. To best service healthcare practices and build a scalable solution that will be used in every GP practice, hospital and care home in the UK we currently work with Kubernetes, C# (.net core), SQL, React, ES6, TypeScript and Redux (check out our full [tech stack](https://www.notion.so/Engineering-at-accuRx-313cf3e2ff9a408bb9ceea6ba84b3b66) here). However, we are constantly learning, iterating and improving. As we continue to grow at a phenomenal rate, who knows what tech stack we will be working with soon - and you could be the person to show us!
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 4 + years experience in backend software / product engineering
- Ideally you will have experience in C#, C++ or Java, it's ok if you don't as long as you are willing to learn!
- You have experience working in highly user centric businesses where there is constant iteration of a product
- Although not essential it would be great if you had worked in a growing start up
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values.